Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Closet Full of Clothes - Nothing to Wear!!

There's nothing worse than having a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear! As stylists, from time to time, this happens! So when it does what do we do? We look for inspiration and we get creative!!

Take this outfit for example:
Its so basic! 1) Black Pencil Skirt 2) Candy Apple Red Blouse 3) Gray cover-up and 4) Wide Brown Belt
On this day I looked in my closet and saw.... NOTHING. I began pulling out random pieces and matching colors that normally wouldn't go together *gray and brown* and VOILA... a cute outfit to wear out to the mall.

Out Shopping:


So simple... all black with a leopard printed skinny belt, orange tights and tan pumps. All accented with gold accessories. Oh and a pair of over-sized glasses to spice things up! (The orange tights may not be your flavor but throw in something that fits your taste)

Sunday Afternoon:

Going to visit friends after church: I found a super cute sleeveless dress. To the dress I added once again my wide brown belt, and a navy blue cardigan. On my legs I have a pair of tan fishnets and I'm wearing a pair of Steve Madden flats on my feet. Accessorize with pearl earrings or gold jewelry *or both if you want... like I did :)*

*Love and Look Pretty!* 
Tiffany